I am Joe, retired veteran.I have some friends in Sri Lankan rural area.
They have researched, developed, launched and running a food delivery app. Now they are looking for some hands to boost up the marketing and to purchase some assets. I am trying to help this startup to overcome their barriers they face in their limited resourced area. So they will have their future even they are lacking in resources. This will be a first startup to change lives in their local area through food by using 5% of the profit to feed the poor in the area.
Join with me to change their life. No amount is too small!!
You can donate or if you like I can offer/guarantee:
- 10% of the gross profit will be shared to the investors
- Profit will be shared from the 4th month after finishing the fund raising
- Profit will be shared till maximum return reaches 10 times of the investment
- They will give you online access to check your profits
- YumYum Lanka is the one and only food delivery service in the East Coast of Sri Lanka that makes the possibility of its success to the highest.
YumYum Lanka is a food delivery app that connects the users to the local (east coast of Sri Lanka) restaurants and allows them to choose the food they want.
YumYum Lanka tries it's best to deliver the food within half an hour to one hour from the time of food received from the selected restaurants.
Proudly, YumYum Lanka is the one and only food delivery service in the East Coast of Sri Lanka that makes the possibility of its success to the highest.
And, the IT section of YumYum Lanka is powered by Cyber Actions (PVT) Ltd. (https://cyberactions.com) which is in IT field for more than 10 years.
You can simply check: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.... or: https://yumyumlanka.com
Expanding the service to the whole Eastern province that covers nearly 3 million people of Sri Lanka and keep helping feed the poor people in the area.