I’m doing a gogetfunding because my brothers cat, fell from their window house (level 10) last night. My brother saw Tony (his cat) whimpering a soft meow and he brought tony to the hospital. Doctors said Tony had broke his left leg & his right hip bone broken into pieces. His broken hip bone is hitting his peeing hole, so he need to use tubes to pee. Doctors told my brother he had to pay operation bills for $10,000. And $2,400 deposited, doctor will proceed with the operation. If not Tony would be put to sleep....
We would be happy to receive any amounts for our dear cat.
Tony has been with us since he was a kitten. We love him so much and we don’t want to let him go. Please help me save Tony. 😔❤
Today i sense that Tony body is burning hot. The fever had started since yesterday night. I could not sleep. Stayed awake till 3am. Sponged him, cuddle him. Im very worried. He kept shivering Today, when I returned from work, his body is still burning hot. He is still shivering. He did not move from the spot that I left him this morning. But now, it came along with a cold too. What can I do now? I kept sponging him, fed him the milk replacement a little and some water using a syringe. He refuses to eat or drink on his own. I have to force him to.
I felt so down at this moment. I have nothing now. Couldn't even bring him to the doctor as I have spend everything I have for the deposit for his surgery. I really felt helpless. I'm so shagged now. Oh God..please give Tony the strength to overcome all this pain. If I could take away his pain, I would rather transfer it to me instead. He is so helpless. Please pray for him too. May all this end soon. Amin.
Early morning, I tried talking to the doctor. I called the hospital and try asking if they could keep Tony there first till month end so that I could work out something on my pay day. He still with his decision. We need to find a way by today. I had tried asking for personal loans from a few money lenders.. GM credit asked for too many documents which i did not have with me.. After work, i then tried the one at Chong Pang (we stayed in the east side)Fast Cash, but they can only allow me to take $300 and to pay back in a week time which is out of my capabilities. I lost hope, as that was onebof the easiest one to loan, however luck was not on my side. Then, I went to Beach rd, 96 credit. I waited almost an hour outside as they have a long queue. It was almost 7pm at that time. If i fail this one, then i really do not have any other solution. Finally, this one they are able to give me 800. Minus the 10percent, i still have 80bucks to make 2k. The repayment will be 205 for 5 weeks. I just grab. My sister supported another 80bucks.
I took the mrt and bus straight down to the hospital. I reached hospita around 9. Paid the 2k and quickly bring Tony back.
This incident is a great lesson for us. Now we still have 4k plus to pay the hospital. 3k to pay all the loans and debts for this incident.
Tony wounds and incisions are recovering. He is still confined in a cage. He tried walking but his hind legs seems almost like vegetable. I hope he will recover and can recover soon. My heart drops to see him in this state.
I hope with the funds coming in will help abit with the bill.
We received a call and this time Tony is ready to be discharged. We are so excited as we finally able to bring Tony back home.
The agreement is to settle another 1.8k 1week from our last payment. Today is 1 week and 1 day, and we only manage to get 1.2k. We gambled and just make our way to the hoapital, hoping that they could give us a chance to pay 1.2k more only to discharge Tony.
We were very disappointed when we were there as the doctor did not allow this. And the worst disappointment is that the doctor said that we tried to play him out by not bringing 1.8k in a week time. Total i had paid before surgery was 1.2k. We need another 1.8k to cover the deposit needed at first. But noe we only have 1.2k. Where can we get another 800 in 24hours??? I have squeeze everything that we can do, use up my balance credit in my cashline, topped up by borrowing some money from friends and relatives. We are so depressed...
Now the doctor wants us to pay 2k as we are discharging him. Or else, they will liase with AVA to pick him up. Doctor save lives but why must he not give us some chance. Can't he see the effort that we are putting??? We are not a well to do family. But we just cannot jeopardize everything that we have done so far for Tony. God...please show us a way...
Finally... the surgery has been done. They managed to do all 3 surgery at one go. The 2 left and right hip/pelvis has been fixed with a screw and been put back almost to its original place. The leg has been fixed with a piece of plate placed inside the leg to straightened the broken bone. A part of the bone marrow muscle has been taken to place at the wounds.
The surgery went very well. Doctor says Tony is on drip still as well as tube feeding now. He is recovering and we hope that everything went well and no infection took place.
We visited Tony. Called his name and he quickly looked up. He continueously meowing at us, trying to tell us "please bring me back home". We saw tears running down his cheeks. It is so heartbreaking to see him in so much pain and could't bring him back. As we stroke him, Tony start purring.. We really miss u badly Tony.
Monday is the day we need to prepare the balance deposit of 1.8k. We really pray that a miracle happen as the fund seems not moving. We are worried that we might not be able to bring a Tony back home. According to doctor, we might be able to bring him back home on Monday or Tuesday, depending on his condition.
We had receive replies from several cats organisation but sadly, none can even help us a bit. It is really contradicting. But, we are trying our very best to bring Tony back home as soon as possible.
If u read my updates.. please help me share this link or contribute as little as a dollar. We appreciate and thankful to all kind souls who have contributed for Tony.
One whole day, we waited for the call from Hospital. At 1530hrs, I couldn't wait anymore. I called the hospital to check on Tony's surgery. Unfortunately, Tony was unable to undergo the surgery today. According to the doctor, they only managed to do a CT scan on him. His blood count is low and he is in a confusion state. Doctor said that we need to wait till he is more stable in order to proceed with the surgery. Most probably, it will be tomorrow. Oh God, please save Tony. We were worried as the longer we hold, the higher the chances of infection as the crushed bone on the left hind legs doesn't seems very good. We can only pray that everything goes well tomorrow. We are still far behind the fund to raise for the whole cost. This is another worry. 😣
Please help tony.
Thank you to all the kind souls who are helping us in the contribution as well as to spread this link.
Today we went to VES to visit Tony. Doctor made a shocking update again today saying thar if we are not in time to do the surgery, Tony's leg will need to be amputated. 😣
I am very thankful and greatful for a total stranger who has a very big heart. She helped me to call up the hospital and talked to the doctor. The hospital perspective might have changed and we were allowed to put a deposit of $600 first to start the surgery. However, in a week time, we were expected to pay another $1800 & subsequently after that will be the balance of the whole cost.
Total amount paid: $1200
New quotation by the doctor is $6500.
Please pray for Tony. Tomorrow, 13th June 2018, will be the ops day.
Thank you for all contributors and we really hope that we can collect more funds for Tony.
Today i sense that Tony body is burning hot. The fever had started since yesterday night. I could not sleep. Stayed awake till 3am. Sponged him, cuddle him. Im very worried. He kept shivering Today, when I returned from work, his body is still burnin…
Early morning, I tried talking to the doctor. I called the hospital and try asking if they could keep Tony there first till month end so that I could work out something on my pay day. He still with his decision. We need to find a way by today. I had …