Sorry there has been no update for a while, but we were waiting to hear back on the offer we put in .....
Just got the news that our offer didn't get accepted, as someone else was in a position to put in a better offer then us :(
Absolutely gutted as this place would have made the perfect Batch & Co Coffee bar by day & a Gin/Cocktail bar by night.
Soooooo back out on the search again already.............so we really need your help so we don't miss out on the next one too.
If you can support by donating to our crowdfund in return for one of our many rewards, we would be extremely grateful
Jen & Batch Team