If you don't already know, Athletes Build is a brand new Sports Training Facility that emphasizes the importance of academics as we look to train Student Athletes. Our goal here is to raise $5000 where 60% will be used to purchase new equipment for these student athletes. The remaining 40% will be used for educational materials such as English, Math and Science textbooks from grade 6 to 12.
We strive to help our student athletes tap into their full potential on and off the field and/or court. We help take that determination and effort to a post-secondary level and wherever they see fit following that.
Be part of the journey from the very beginning.
Any little bit helps & we appreciate even your consideration.
Athletes Build Team.