This campaign is for my sister Betty a gal that lives in Alabama with below poverty income.
She would serve food at the local buffet. Betty has always helped anyone wherever she could.
Two years ago her life changed. She took a bad fall and fractured her ankle, by 7am they were performing surgery. Eight days later she was taken to rehab for recovery and physical therapy. She has medicare which handles 80% of most of her medical expenses. The remaining 20% she is responsible for and she just doesn't have it. She can no longer work. Betty has to ice up from her knee down every time shes up for 30 min or longer. I have personally watched her living in pain and going without.
Her needs are many physically as well as medically. she needs a mobile scooter, water excercise classes, clothing, car, and back rent paid
Betty is most humble in all she does I want to help her won't you join me in helping her to