KhomSoft is a start up company that would like your assistance in raising funds to complete the development of an online education platform that will close the gap between schools, parents and students at Primary and Secondary institutions. The total development cost required is R435 000 and we have already contributed R120 000 capital towards the development and marketing. The purpose of the platform is to play a vital role in the educational lives of students across South Africa and eventually the African continent. The purpose is to:
- Offer free career advice to students wishing to go to tertiary schools but know not what to study.
- To allow students, teachers and tutors to collaborate on homework, assignments, test preparations,
- offer free, confidential legal advice and counselling sessions children that are victims of abuse,
- Allow parents to get involved in their child's education,
- Host online early childhood development classes with parents and children, etc.
A full list of benefits and functionality cannot be made public for obvious reasons. Potential private equity funders want to take off with the idea or own a majority share. Problem is, this might not see the light of day or they will be made to pay for it anyway.
Please help KhomSoft make an educational difference across the continent. Our kids do not have to pay for everything.