It took me a while to convince myself to make a crowdfunding campaign. Not my first solution, but will se how it goes.
There are a lot to say and since I don't want to write a "book" I wll break them into points and subpoints.
1) Who I am?
My name is Cosmin, I am 32 years old, living in a medium town and I work as a full stack web developer.
2) What I am?
There is a saying: good mans have no luck. Although I won the lottery 2 times(200 dollars and 250 dollars), I can't say I have too much luck. This means that I am a good man?
Surely this means nothing.
I am a good man because I put myself on second place, I understand why people around say or do things that are less honorable but I don't try to fix them because most of them are unfixable. I like to help, I like to be there when someone needs, I like to listen when someone is speaking.
The difference between me and others is what and how I think, and how I see the world around.
3) Why I am running this campaign?
To put it in a few words, row by row:
- for the money, of course :)
- I'm not bragging, I'm not bragging about what I have and what I can buy, but the fact that I have the money to buy them gives me peace of mind.
- Revenge. My ex-wife is with someone more "rich", but arrogant, with his nose up, which made her the same, he took her attention from her own little girl. I don't want to take revenge by buying things to impress me, I want to have the money to show him indifference to what he has, to show them who I am.
- I plan to create a blog where I can write about myself, who I am, what I do, what I have done, what I will do with myself and those around me and what I will do with the money.
- I would like to have a double life where money is not a problem but I would live a simple life and to share the impressions on my blog.
Just ask yourself: what would it be like if you were a normal person, surrounded by arrogant, spoiled, liars and manipulators? Do you think that a financial relaxation would have helped in the interaction with them?
4) What will I do with the funds?
My target is $100k.
I only want to money for "financial relaxation" not to brag around.
I will spend the money when the fundraising is over for: a newer car(atm I have one from 2006), and investing on an ideea that I have for a travel app.
There are still a lot to say, probably you won't understand too much from what I wrote above.
But the fact is this: I am honest, I am a familist, I am a good man and and I would like to have a double life where money is not a problem but I would live a simple life!