Her name is Moriah Grace Watt. She was born on June 1, 2016 and diagnosed with a severe congenital heart defect called Tetralogy of Fallot with pulmonary atresia. Her heart has five abnormalities:
1. There is a hole between the right and left chambers of my heart.
2. The aorta has moved toward the right side of my heart.
3. The right chamber of my heart is larger than normal.
4. My pulmonary valve, which sends blood from my heart to the lungs, is abnormally small and blocked.
5. Abnormal arteries develop to help move blood to the lungs.
As a result of poor blood flow and low oxygen levels, She also have cyanosis, which is a bluish discoloration of her skin, lips, and nail beds. It is very likely that She will need more than one operation to fix her heart completely, and the cost of these open-heart surgeries are overwhelming. So, she politely ask, if you are able, PLEASE make a donation of any amount to help cover the cost of the procedures that will make my heart new. Thanks for your time, your attention, and your support.