You need to enable either Stripe or PayPal to launch your fundraiser. We recommend enabling both so that donors can pay with absolute ease. Stripe specialize in handling your credit card donations whereas PayPal specialize in checkout with PayPal accounts.
You can setup a Stripe account in seconds when creating your fundraiser on our site. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can signup at PayPal.com
Stripe is supported for those resident in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, UK, USA, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Spain.
Your PayPal account needs to meet the following five criteria:
- Your PayPal account needs to be verified (bank account added)
- Your email address must be confirmed (link in confirmation email needs to be clicked)
- You must have a PayPal Business account or PayPal Premier account to accept donations via credit cards without forcing donors to login / register at PayPal. Business accounts are designed for individuals in addition to businesses, charities and more.
- Your account must be capable of accepting the currency you've chosen.
- Your Payment Receiving Preferences must be set to allow "Send Money" payments
For more details on setting up PayPal and enabling the above, please see our PayPal setup page.