We're Motivated to Save the Planet by Decreasing Food Waste:
Globally, every day, we as human beings throw away 30% of all food—enough to feed an additional 1 billion people.
In that landfill it takes up to 25 years for a head of lettuce to decompose.
What if, instead of throwing it away, we could use it to feed... Chickens!!
I'm trying to make a new chicken farm, but a farm needs some money, so you're asking for help, a farm is required and $ 4080 for 700 chickens, so it will be possible to satisfy our country's demand for meat. From this farm Every day 500 to 600 eggs can be found and from this there will be increase in the birth of chicken and the farm will grow, our country's meat and d It is possible to fill the needs of the growers and the poultry breed compost fertilizer can be done by it so that a farmer can produce double grains. 5 to 10 jobs will be available for a farm. If we can build large farms from this farm, we can present our country something good.
1. Baby Chicks: 1000 new chicks to bring us to a flock of 3,000. (Approximate cost - $1,580)
2. Hen Housing: Portable housing for the expanded flock. (Approximate cost - $1,200)
3. Hen foods: chicken foods is needed ( Approximate cost -$1.300)
T1. Fund the expansion of the Xoom Hens farm to a flock of 3,000 including the framework needed.
2. Find the initial trainees for the Farmer Training Program.
3. Fund the Farm in a Box for the first graduate so they can start a successful farm