Hi all! I am a 26 years old male Singaporean currently based in Melbourne, Australia. I have recently finished my Bachelors of Architecture down at Monash University and I applied for a graduate visa in March to allow me to continue my stay here in Australia whilst looking for a full-time job in the architecture field. Unfortunately, my visa application has been refused and I have already spent around 2500AUD for the application alone. Some lapse in my Bachelors qualification document assessment in my application has caused it to be refused and I intend to appeal to the relevant authorities; Administrative Appeal Tribunal to overturn the decision. However, there is a further infringing cost of 1800AUD for appeal application and thus I have turned to crowdfund some donations in aid of the entirety of the costs of the whole visa process.
- I am currently working casual at various hospitality venues and because of the fact that I am a casual, I receive no benefits whatsoever and no assured number of work hours a week.
- I have been in Melbourne for 3.5years now and I have enjoyed every single day here ever since I've arrived in Melbourne
- My passion in architecture and design and the love of the ever-evolving urban landscape of Melbourne has called me to pursue a stint in Melbourne as an architecture student in a firm.
- My current goals are to further my stay here in Melbourne and hopefully get a full-time job at an architecture firm
- With this impediment in sight, I lose my rights to stay in Australia further if I do not submit the VISA appeal application in 3 weeks time(16/7/19) along with the application cost.
- Every dollar counts and I sincerely appeal to all of you to graciously aid me in my time of need and struggle.
- I take it in my stride that this setback strengthens my resilience and tenacity to push through and to achieve my goals.
- I thank each and everyone of you in advance for your tremendous help and kind-heartedness in my campaign to raise funds for my predicament.