I would like to start a tyre recycling plant here in Malaysia.
As per study in Sept' 11 the total number of tyres used was recorded as high 245,087 tonnes annually which are going to dump after 1-2 years usage. To preserve the nature and reduce pollution, I would like to start this business to fund my upcoming cause which is old age home by end of 2018 and also preserve the nature.
Below will be the break down:
- Business incorporating fees in the Malaysia will cost – $20.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $1,800
- Acquiring facility that will accommodate the design of tire and rubber waste recycling plant we want to build will cost – $18,000.
- The amount required to purchase the needed recycling equipment and machines – $11,000
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $11,300
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications to run our business – $900
- The cost for start-up inventory (purchase of used and condemned tires and related rubber waste) – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $250
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $6,000
- Amount needed to acquire a second hand trucks – $8,650
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $787