US$970.00raised of $8,500.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
Dear potential sponsors!
Breaking news: I really, really hope to go on an exchange year to the USA (starting fall 2019)!
I have joined the American Scandinavian Student Exchange program (ASSE) and completed the required interviews and language tests, submitted recommendation letters from teachers, and written a letter to my potential host family (which I would gladly share with you, if you'd like). I also won a scholarship to partially cover my exchange year cost! Which brings us to the remaining issue of funding...
Practically the entire sum needs to be collected in a month, and that calls for urgent action!
Who am I?
I am a 16-year old girl studying in Tallinn Secondary School of Science. I started dancing when I was 3 years old and I've been singing for almost 9 years. I've also studied piano for 4 years and participated in a drama club in 4th grade. I want to develop my talents so I look forward to trying out some new hobbies in the States!
I'm hardworking and diligent - this is reflected in my academic achievements. I believe that the exchange year would make me more independent, confident, determined and enterprising.
I want to wonder and discover and experience! I want to develop myself!
If you would like to know more, please write to me!
The amount needed to participate in the exchange year is 8,500$!
I hope you can help my dream of an exchange year come true!
Thank you for your donation!
Facebook: Triin Tillemann
Email adress: [email protected]m
Sharing is caring!
- Kati Tillemann
- Funds Captain
We extended the campaign!Update posted by Triin Tillemann at 07:23 pm
Dear friends!Thanks to sponsors from all around the world and winning a scholarship, 64% of the exchange year cost has been covered in a month!We decided to extend the campaign deadline for a month to enable those who would like to contribute towards the remaining 36%.When not attending an exam
2 weeks left!Update posted by Triin Tillemann at 07:15 pm
Dear friends!Thanks to sponsors from all around the world and winning a scholarship, I've already covered about 47% of the exchange year cost in two weeks! Also: I'll go to work for the first time next Tuesday (after school)!Let's continue in the same spirit and my dream will come true!