£10.00raised of £5,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
Chitral Rural Support Program (CRSP) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) working in District Chitral in the field of rural development in the sector of promoting quality education, health facilities, women empowerment and Disaster sector in the most remote areas of Chitral. The organization is registered with the Provincial Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Society’s Act, 1860. The organization is run by a group of young volunteers belonging to different areas of Chitral. The organization has initiated awareness programs, regarding health issues, promoting quality education through career counseling and guidance to the vulnerable students of Chitral. The organization has provided reading books and other materials to the needy student to carry out their educations.
In a short span of time the organization has created an ownership among the local community and willing to work to strengthen the most remote and backward community’s especially in backward area Chitral in the delivery of basic social services involving youths and marginalized groups of the society
To provide advanced quality of knowledge for those who cannot provide for themselves, focusing on research for improving quality of education, to observe sympathetic understanding of health complexities which society faces and desire to perform towards a better and healthier society.
To act as a catalyst of change to bring about health and education of under – served communities through an approach to healthcare and education empowerment Objectives of Chitral Rural Support Program (CRSP)
- To provide standard education to the local and vulnerable section of the community
- To maintain stability in the community by promoting technical education
- To initiate health and education care awareness among the local community of the area
- To cater for the basic needs of the local venerable communities
- To contribute towards uplifting of rural society ensuring their resilience and sustainableoverall development.
- Educate community members about the requirement of tree plantation. Pollution control and environmental rehabilitation as well as protection in timely resolution
- to provide free legal advice to the poor people for resolution of their disputes
Key achievements of CRSP in 2017
- Seminar on disaster Risk management
- Seminar on Health and Hygiene
- Seminar on Convention on Elimination of Discrimination against Women
- Training in First Aid Dispenser
Key achievements of CRSP in 2018
- Seminar on education and school enrolment
- Seminar on Suicide
- Two day workshop on linkage development network
- One day training in Social & Resource Mobilization
- Formation of Bindogol Disaster Risk management committee. Which is premier organization in district Chitral.
Current issues, challenges / needs of Chitral
- Increased frequency of women suicides in Chitral.
- Lack of quality and vocational institutions
- Increasing frequency of natural disasters and calamities due to global warming.
- Un employment issues among youth
- Lack of proper planning and advocacy.
Plan for 2019 – 2022
- Provide standard education to the local and vulnerable section of the community
- To establish learning center, providing books and other requirements of education for poor people
- To provide modern education for backward area
- Organize book fair for students at college and university level
- Organize seminars
- Organizing Carrier counseling at school level
- Development of Job web Portal
- Provide training to skillful women
- Offer internship programs
- To establish basic Health care center
- Awareness sessions and campaign regarding Health
- Organize Health Seminars
- Mass awareness creation among communities
- Capacity building of youths and volunteers.
- Formation of institutional mechanism at village level to cope disasters.
- Establishment of stock piles at village level.
- Creation of coordination among different stakeholders working on DRM
- Amir Ali Shah
- Campaign Owner
No updates for this campaign just yet