The Raising African Apologists Fund is a subsidiary of The Salvage Group (Organizers of the Cross-Cutting Excellence conference). This fund committed to the raising and sponsoring of African Apologists to provide answers to the critiques and questions of the dawning philosophical and intellectual age in Africa that has reaped decadence in other parts of the globe.
The Current needs of The Raising African Apologists Fund (TRAAF) include:
A) Support Kweku to Oxford:
- Click here to access Kweku’s Campaign Story https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qzpELIrajR0h7wlNyzQUzZFJ1IqvSp4pQF0_AH2y3Rc/edit?usp=sharing
- Kweku is a Ghanaian university graduate with a passion for apologetics who currently holds a joint admission offer to Oxford Wycliffe Hall and Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics starting this September 2017. Kweku is facing an impending deadline scheduled for 7th August by which he is suppose to show proof of his ability to fund his Oxford education and is counting on your generous contribution to make his dream of a year at Oxford a reality. *If you received a link from Kweku to this page you should have also received official copies of his admission letter and fees If not kindly email [email protected]
- Wycliffe Hall Tuition (£23105) + OCCA tuition & Non-refundable deposit (£6500) Total = £29605
B)Training and equipping
- Train 50-100 Christians and church leader/ Groups in basic apologetics training yearly. The fund is keenly interested in training university students on various campuses to be able to defend the Christian faith more confidently, taking heed to 1 Timothy 6:19-21 using resources such as the rzimacademy.org and other online apologetic education resources.
- Yearly Budget = £2000.
Contributions made to this fund between now and 31st August will be directed exclusively towards Kweku’s education. If you would like to support Kweku’s fundraising campaign towards raising his living expenses, you can visit gogetfunding.com/support-kweku-to-Oxford.
The Salvage Group (TSG) is a corporate platform of Christian professionals who are growing experts in the various areas of work where they serve as ambassadors of Christ and the Christian Worldview.
Click here to read more about TSG: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19k53zAMRIWaMCuft5RNT8owCKY7FzO4f1_QNETcN-BY/edit?usp=sharing
The Raising African Apologists Fund (TRAAF) is an answer to the call a brother, leader and friend had through a dream in the year 2013. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KaPY0C2aMwPGSW6ZSB8oEX5SQLheM5vWFSyniYqL3iQ/edit?usp=sharing)
TRAAF is committed to raising funds to sponsor Christians with a call to be Apologists receive training and mentorship both locally and at recognized international institutions such as:
- reMind Conference
- Summit Ministries
- Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics (OCCA)
- RZIM Online Academy
- Zacharias Institute
- Moody Bible Institute
- Detroit Bible Institute
- C.S. Lewis Institute
Through this fund we envision training individuals, church leaders and groups to represent Christ and accurately articulate the Christian Worldview in the communities and spheres of influence safeguarding the Christian heritage that has been handed down to us judiciously through the ages.
This commission is also very passionate at heart towards the restoration of sons and daughters of Christian heritage that have erred from the faith as a result of unanswered questions and unguided philosophies (Isaiah 42:22). Your generous donations of £10-£200, £500, £1000, £5000 etc. will be the reason why stories would be told of an Africa where truth, hope and the love of God prevailed against the surge of unguided intellectualism and relativism.
*Funds gathered locally will be updated here as Gogetfunding.com restricts accepting payments from my country Ghana*. Every contribution made to this cause will be diligently utilized.
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill