Successful event agency based in Dubai, Doha and London looking to take the next big step with you!
The Experience Middle East is fast growing Agency business based in Dubai, Doha and London. We create unforgettable experiences for our partners, customers and attendees and are working to reshape the event landscape.
- We launched The Experience Middle East in January 2014 and have been fortunate to go through a period if significant growth. We are a team of dynamic, passionate go-getters who believe in the power of events and strategic communications.
- We would like you to join us in the next phase of our business growth and help us to deliver a series of high profile projects by bringing in more exceptional people to expand our capabilities.
- You have the opportunity to be part of something truly significant and change the way business and communities interact with one another.
- Initially your/our impact will be felt in the Middle East but later on, we plan to expand worldwide so, you could be part of a real change in your local area in future.
What We Need & What You Get
Break it down for folks in more detail:
- We need to raise $250,000 to attract the best and brightest talent. All of the money you invest will be used to ensure we can retain our talent who, once settled will be fully responsible for leading large scale, marketing changing projects and funding both the projects and themselves within a six month period.
- If you have unique events concepts, ideas or projects, we would love to hear from you. If the projects have potential, why not take a share of the ownership and take a real share of the profits.
- Any funding is appreciated and we will ensure complete transparency in terms of where it will be allocated.
The Middle East is the fastest growing business and consumer market in the world, particularly in the event market. Events are the greatest influencer of change and what we do is a big part of that.
- By delivering change through our events and supporting communications campaigns, we are making a real difference.
- Better informed consumers ensure that companies operate more efficiently and take greater responsibility for their products and services.
- The organic food movement is a good case in point. Events were responsible for educating consumers around the world through live tastings and multiple incentive based competitions. Who would have thought something as basic as what we eat could have influenced the entire global food market to change?
- We start small with every project and grow towards projects which change the way we think, consume and act. Be a key part of the change we are working towards.
Risks & Challenges
- The greatest challenge we face where we work is securing high impact people. It is expensive to find and retain talent and we need your help to do this.
- We currently outsource a lot of work which we should really retain in-house and the way to do this is to source funding from a wide a base of investors as possible as we grow.
Other Ways You Can Help
- We realise that this may not be your expertise or of interest to you but if you know someone who can help us make this step change, please do share our campaign with them.
- Thank you very much for taking the time to read through our objectives/goals and please share either through here or through your social networks.
Have a fantastic day and we really look forward to your support and hearing from you with any questions you may have.