To Be The Best Care Giving Children Charitable Institution In The Nyanza Region and Kenya at large.
Provide Orphans And Vulnerable Children within North Kamagak Location in Homabay County With Basic And Secondary Needs Such As Food, Shelter, Education, Clothes, Medical Care, Recreation, Parental And Spiritual Guidance, Love, And Vocational Training
- To provide children with adequate nutritious Food. A good diet and minimum three (3) meals a day.
- Provide a suitable home for the Children with all necessary amenities.
- Provide children with a good Primary and Secondary Education. And professional training for a secured Livelihood.
- Provide Children with a good Medical care and ensure children enjoy a happy, healthy life.
- Provide Parental guidance, Spiritual guidance and Love.
- Provide Recreational facilities and Social amenities to entertain and educate
- Ensure Children are protected from any form of Abuse, Discrimination, Slavery, and Cruel punishment. Protected from sexual exploitation, Economic exploitation and protected from use or trafficking harmful substances.