Who we are?
We are a group of young analysts and researchers from Armenia with an idea to launch a scientific and analytical centre NGO called “The Armenian Interest”.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to unite people and ideas around the Armenian interests. We aim to form global scientific and analytical platform to reveal, consider and promote Armenian interests in international relations.
What are our main objectives?
- Create and provide the platform for scientific and analytical discussions.
- Raise the Armenian intellectual capital.
- Cooperate with leading international think tanks and experts.
- Analyze domestic and foreign political processes in Armenia, the region and the world with the aim to study the role of - Armenian factor in the system of international relations.
- Train new generation of experts, scholars and analysts.
All the results of our work will be regularly published on the official site www.armenian-interest.com In addition to cooperation with the distinguished specialists; we plan to have devised special educational courses to train the new generation of analysts.
What the money is for?
- Operational expenses of the centre.
- Fees to contributors.
- Organization of upcoming projects and events (Presentation of report “The Greater Middle East: New Realities in changing region”, Scientific and analytical forum dedicated to new megatrends in contemporary system of international relations which will take place in Yerevan).
We will be very happy and grateful for any possible support in realization of our project. We should always keep in mind, that the secret of getting ahead is getting started.