Community of Children’s Rights (CCR), is an officially recognized NGO licensed under Section 42 of the Companies Act 2017 by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). Community of Children’s Rights is contributing its part towards a better and prosperous Pakistan by serving and strengthening the future of the nation. We are focusing different areas of child rights i.e. Education, Healthcare& Nutrition, Rehabilitation Services and Child Development Program, Gender equality, and Physical Protection and Child Abuse. CCR is accountable to all the prestigious relevant monitoring authorities of the Government of Pakistan including State Bank of Pakistan.
CCR has undertaken a few important projects primarily in South Punjab from which Special Star Inclusive School is a free inclusive school system working for almost 170 children with special abilities as well as needy but abled children with its campus in Shah Rukn-e-Alam, Multan with the efforts of our project coordinator, Mr Babar Sultan, who is a differently abled person himself with a Masters in Special Education.
CCR has been running this free school with limited local resources but facing financial constraints. With external funding, CCR wants to arrange a suitable educational environment as well as financial assistance for the needy children not limited to uniforms, books and stipends. CCR also intends to arrange better learning environment such as getting a library, improving hygiene and sanitary situation and some beautification of the premises and this stage will commence after the initial focus on the children themselves.
The total school expense is Rs. 80,000 per month out of which 25 thousands is the building rent, 4 teachers and the school is desperately running the facility but is in desperate need of funding.
We urge individual as well as corporate donors to step up and participate in this social cause. CCR is accountable to external auditing agencies and an audit report can be provided on request.
Website address for further information is: www.ccr.org.pk
In case you are residing in Pakistan, you can make a bank transfer with your details to:
Community of Children's Rights
Inventory head for one kid (Annual):
* School bag: Rs 700 per child
* Curriculum text books: Rs 1500 per child
* Uniform: Rs 1000 per child
* Shoes: Rs 800 per child
* Stationary (Copies, pencils, sharpeners, raisers, scale, geometry etc): Rs 1500 per child
* Assistance devices for special children: Rs 5000 per child
* Computer-lab: Rs 80,000
* Library development: Rs 100,000
* Classroom furniture and accessories: Rs 200,000
* Building renovation: Rs 75,000
* Classroom Electrical appliances: Rs 50,000
Expected outcomes of the current project are:
· An increased enrollment/decrease in the number of out of school children in the targeted community and an increase in literacy rate.
· Increase in awareness about importance of special education in targeted location.
· Awareness for the provision of rights of differently abled children who were relatively neglected by the society, especially who belong to the lower-class families of targeted location
Let’s support the Community of Children Rights (CCR) in lighting the beacon of education and helping the deserving special children to make a life.
*Organization profile and complete proposal of the project can be provided on request.