Mr. Adeodu Adeoye Lato Daniel
is married with 3 children. A disciplined and straight forward man. His hobbies are reading, writing, blogging, traveling, teaching, swimming, researching, music, fashion, motor racing, football, on-line tutoring, etc.
He is a retired classroom teacher/Education Quality Assurance Officer from LAGOS STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION. EDUCATION DISTRICT 1. QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT. AGEGE, LAGOS STATE.
About the School
Lato High School is a private Co-Educational Institute which was founded on August 2 1998 at 31, Oluwaseyi Street, Asuje, before moving to the present permanent at 1, Lato close off Aderibigbe close(now street). Agbado Crossing. Ifako- Ijaiye, Lagos State on Jan 5th 2001. Agbado Crossing is a rural community to the north west of Lagos. A community as old as Nigeria Railway Corporation rail track, but waiting for development in order to stop able body going to urban area to search for job which are not forth coming.
Caring for the children is our business this made parents to pressurized the school to commence the secondary school section. With her own crop of students from the primary section. Newly included in the school curriculum are the following: Data Processing for beginners, ICT training for the youth and skill development project for the men in the community.
About the project
lost her mothers who cater for her Education. Alaba has other 8 sibling’s catered for by her mother who was a fish itinerant trader, she is the only daughter of her mother that has the zeal to become educated. The school offers her the chance to continue her education while their father has no job and the hope to have one, dwindle every day until the day in inevitable struck. Alaba’s mother due to the large openings on her lap, Alas ALABA AYENIBERU was withdrawn to Oyo state and handed over to child labour.
DAVID CHIDEBERE presently last born of Mr. and Mrs. Chidebere David has other 4 siblings because of inability of their of their father to have a stable job Mrs. who is an Ugwu and Fufu a local uncooked starchy food work from 4.30 a.m. till ten 0’clock to make ends meet also wish her children to be educated
TAIWO ADELEKE & KEHINDE ADELEKE
this are twin sisters who have the ambition to become medical doctor medical doctor/Hair dresser/cosmetologist their father is unskilled labourer and their mother a sales girl in the Lotto lottery industry.
age 12newly promoted to junior high school of the school. Father a generator repairer with no regular income and the mother petty trader. Toyosi‘s ambition is to become an engineer. Above are few cases among the numerous that are within the community that needed to be given assistance.
Below are some answers of the pertinent questions concerning the project: The Project has been my pet dream which has been financed from my monthly salary until recently when I retired from the civil service and have to use large chunk of retirement benefit on the project.
- It is less privilege people oriented, not having any religious undertone.
- Parents are those that cannot afford fee paying school and do not wish their wards to attend Public schools.
- Children/Pupils shall be able to access the fund/Donation after a brief interview.
- After the third year of the Program, children/Pupils shall be able to access the fund/Donations/Sponsorship through formal examination which shall be conducted by the school Authority.
- In the nearest future, the willing Adult within the community and adjoining areas shall be taught the 3R’s in order to be able to assist their wards at home and it will enhances their business.
- It presumed that the pr0ject will around the life of the people within the community to become self reliant ,responsible citizens, person with ability to face their financial obligation acquire entrepreneurship skills, stop the migration to the urban centre by the youth and become employer of labour. Help a child to fulfill his/her Educational wishes within the school curriculum. Most of the students within the community would wish to have qualitative Education with good infrastructure and qualified teachers put in place, however to provide this services is ridiculous high but with the assistance from well wishers and myself inclusive, these children are much closer to achieve their dream . No funding/Donation are too small or high. The school calendar commence on 14th of September 2015,let us get these children over the hurdle that is before them.
- Project Goal: Initial Target Amount to $5800 per year for 12 students