Who we are?
An organisation based in Malaysia (formed in 2016) that helps to develop the skills of technology in young children aged 7 & above.
What we do?We coach the young coders (children) to learn, train and master their skills in
- 3D Printing & Designs
- Games Creation
- Apps & Websites Development
- Animation & more.
Why are skills of technology so important to young students today?
We are now in IR4.0 and technology has enriched our lives with greater convenience, improved access to information, and revolutionised how we work. Although many of us are now familiar with using technology, most of us would not know how to build and maintain tools like websites and apps that we have become so reliant upon.
Young children who are developing tech skills now are moving silently ahead of their competition. Not only supporting technological understanding, learning to code also instils the computational thinking skills in children. These skills encourage them to break down complex problems into more manageable pieces to be solved. These are the skills that increasingly demanded at leading universities and also in high-skilled professions.
With this fact in mind, it is our responsibility to equip the young children with skills of technologies for their better future.
Aren't children learning this from their schools?
In Malaysia, coding is not part of the curriculum. There are many plans being discussed, however the actions are slow and anymore delay in this could affect the efficiency of our Malaysian children in their future. We are highly concern on that.
What are the format/ operations module?
- Dedicated centres - opened during weekdays/ weekends.
- ECA in public schools - conducting our program in schools as extra co-curricular activity.
- Students will join our classes on weekly basis.
- Organising school holiday program.
- Fees are payable by parents.
What are the achievements in 2019?
- 9 coding centres across Malaysia - up to Sept 2019
- 8 schools have appointed us as ECA provider - up to Sept 2019
- 5 winners (our students) that took part in Australia's Tech Tournament.
Why we require funding?
Our mission is to establish 200 coding centres across Malaysia, including urban, sub-urban & rural areas. Our fees are reasonable and affordable by almost all parents, ranging from US$30 to US$60 per month, depends on which format the students enrol. There are 2 major reasons of why we require the funding.
- To open & establish more new centres.
- To partially sponsor the parents who can't afford to pay in full.
- Develop more professional Coaches.
What are the costs look like?
- US$25,000 per center.
- The cost includes basic setup, all equipment like computers, 3D printers, electronic kits, all other hardware and softwares.
- Cost of initial recruitment and training 2-3 Coaches per centre are in above.
- Ongoing monthly wages for Coaches from US$600 & above. For 200 centres, we require around 500 Coaches, by stage.
How can you support?
- Donate/ loan to helping us in setting-up new centres.
- Donate to sponsor children's fee on monthly or annual basis.
- Donate/ loan on your own preferences.
What are the payback for the loan?
Our organisation can give a guarantee to return the total loaned amount within 60 months (can be done legally), but can't guarantee any extra incentives or interest in return at time being.