Hello everyone, my name is Szymon and I am a 20 year old technical high school graduate, on my way to become engineer in the field of Automatics and Robotics. October this year marks the moment my studies starts and so does the expenses of learning in another city. Since I think of myself as an ambitious person and I am not the kind who enjoyes being financially dependant from anyone (case in point: my parents), I want to take up some work and start making money on my own. And thus the concept of setting up a private company appeared in my head. But I can not do it without proper funding, so that is why I am here. I humbly encourage you to spare a few minutes and read the rest of the info here.
A DESIRE, A TARGET
There are two fields in the world that I find interesting - new technology and performance in its wide definition. I am already investing a lot of time in development in the first category, so I thought that connecting my work with my hobby could be a good idea. As the old saying goes "If you do what you love, you will not work a single day in your life". But what kind of performace am I talking about you may ask? That is where the idea of buisness comes in: announcers for hire. How would it work? Imagine you are organizing some kind of event. It could be a charity event, gala or some other festivity that requires an announecer - a person with a dose of self confidence, impeccable apperance and oratory skills sufficient to make everyone eager to hear him out. And that is something my company would aim to provide. We would be responsible for zipping the entire event togather, by delivering superb performance and thus rendering that event's cause more appealing. This however would be just the tip of our services, as we would also serve as advisors to directing such events.
FUNDS VS EXPENSES
At first, starting your own buisness may seem like an easy task from the economical point of view, but If you are taking this seriously, than there are some expenses that you have to be prepared for. Since I want to be transparent about what am I going to do with this money, here is the list:
- 15000€ - basic goal of the funding campaign
- 12525€ - after taxing the donation (currently apx. 16.5%) [2475€]
- 12000€ - paying for an accountant's assist [525€]
- 6000€ - buying a room/garrage that could be registered as a company headquarters (it is required by law, that you own such place while registering your company, for purpouses such as storing documents etc.) [6000€ - the biggest showstopper]
- 5000€ - investing in additional courses and trainings to further develop our skills, thus improving the quality of services (currently speaking about 2-3 people) [1000€]
- 4000€ - expenses connected to branding and marketing (creating and hosting a website, advertisment etc.) [1000€]
- 2000€ - buying a road worthy car, that would greatly increase our ability to accept contracts further away from our city and also greatly decrease our reliance on public transport. [2000€]
Remaining 2000€ would be saved as a reserve and company's resources. This amout of money could potentialy sustain the existance of this buissnes for up to 6 months in the worst case scenario - lack of any income.
IT IS ALL UP TO YOU
From this point on, I can not do much more other than mentally prepearing myself for this task and everything that comes with it. As time goes by, I will try to work some jobs and save some money on my own, but without Your help it will take a lot of time. Every donation to this cause will be greatly appreciated, as it may be a part of my future success. Sadly all I can offer in exchange is my gratitude.
Thank you for reading utill the end.
Have a pleasant day.