I moved to Dominican Republic from Sweden one year ago and seen thousands of dogs without home. These dogs has no food and they are eating diapers every day that are thrown away everywhere and some people give leftovers of lunch and dinner, but that is not enough for all the dogs.
These dogs are skinny and consume plastics from the garbage and are hit by the cars and motorbikes daily.
Build an animal shelter.
To provide education and outreach in the community, medical services for needy animals, humane investigation, safe shelter for homeless animals, and strong adoption programs to ensure that every companion animal lives in a safe, loving and secure home.
There are no current animal shelters here so we need help to build one.
How can you help?
This aid for the animals will only work with your support.
All funds raised will go directly for helping animals.
The money we raise will be used for:
- If we reach our goal, we will build an Animal Shelter.
- To provide education and outreach in the community.
- Medical services for needy animals.
- Humane investigation.
- Safe shelter for homeless animals.
- Strong adoption programs to ensure that every companion animal lives in a safe, loving and secure home.
- Buy a truck to transport sick animals to veterinary and distribute animal food to poor people.