We are Robotics team from JCI Riga GO! Chapter (located in Riga, Latvia), which is a part of global non-profit organization JCI – Junior Chamber International.
We are implementing our project – Robotics for Kids, that is meant for kids from orphanage and SOS centers.
Trainings will start from 2019 September and will last for 3 months.
Our aim is to:
- inspire new generation to get involved in IT industry in the nearest future,
- share knowledge about robotics and programming, which are not easily accessible for orphanage or SOS center kids,
- reduce barrier and eliminate stereotypes on female ability to work in IT industry,
- provide qualitative and free trainings for kids in need, improving their potential and competitiveness in labor market,
- take part in reducing lack of IT specialists that is noticed in all around the world,
- share our strong positive attitude.
During this project we will:
1. visit 5 orphanages/ SOS centers in Latvian regions;
3. organize 15 programming trainings.
Please make a donation to help us to organize this project.
Let`s be a part of something generous and all together let`s provide to those kids bright future opportunity.