I have worked in different companies for the past years but did not get lucky enough to find one with good salary. What I mean by this is a salary good enough for our monthly expenses (bills, foods, etc) and still have some money left by the next payday for me to keep as savings.
This is not the case. Prices of almost everything increases but my salary does not change (still at $280/month). Our monthy expenses are higher than my income. I run out of money even before the next payday despite my strict budget management. I already owe my friends a lot of money because of this.
My smartphone and laptop broke down a couple of years ago. Being a techguy who provides on-site/off-site support, implements networks, servers and other systems to the clients, both of these gadgets are very important to me because they serve as my primary tools in studying and implementing tech projects. My productivity and efficiency greatly decrease without these. But I can't afford to buy even used ones for the reasons I stated above. With this campaign, I hope to raise enough funds for me to be able to....
1. Buy a decent smartphone. Using a Nokia 2100 these days is quite frustrating. I can't check emails from the clients while travelling, I can't use GPS to find the client's address (I often get lost), I can't google when I need to find some info on-the-go, etc.
2. Buy a quite powerful laptop that can serve me for a few years
3. Buy a new shoes. My shoes are already so worn out
4. Pay the money I owe to my friends
5. Start a small business for additional income. Without doing something like this, my income will stay lower than our expenses. Hence, debts will again start to pile up. The smartphone and the laptop will also be useful in this small business. I still have no solid plans, but the business I have in mind has something to do with technology.
Btw, I couldn't take and post any real photos. My phone doesn't have a camera.