What we do? Why we need funds raising?
We are audio visual facility company founded in 2018. Recently, we went through some facts showing there is a significant number of pupils have no textbooks during their school life. Many of remote schools or education centre are still poor in terms of its infrastructure for electricity and telecommunications. Consequently, schools in such locations are wanting in adequate facilities for teaching and learning. After went through all this information, we are planning to create a better learning solution and maintenancesupport for underprivileged schools.
- To provide rural area schools with an end-to-end on-site smart learning solution integrating interactive smart learning tools in the teaching and learning.
- To promote paperless fun learning environment to build up interest to learn, despite they have no textbook.
- To help underprivileged in rural area schools and non-profit educational centre to have interactive digital learning.
- To build and improve rural students’ connectivity with technology world.
There is a need for specific models for different types of schools in the effort to make all schools smart. The implementation approaches as the following:
- To create a conducive learning environment.
- To innovate the teaching and learning process.
- To reduce management workload, increase productivity and improve professional development of teachers.
- To increase students' interest in learning through innovative and creative learning methods.
- To provide maintenance support for the implementation.
They should have better learning like others in the city area! Example after smart interactive learning solution implementation
Expecting Outcomes & Impacts:
- 30 underprivileged schools or education centres are able to access to innovative smart learning technology
- Greater interest in learning and no worry there if is no textbooks
- Improve quality of learning for students
- Improve quality of teaching for teachers.
- More conducive learning environments.
- Improved confidence building and enhanced thinking skills among underprivileged students.