You are all Angels. You can all help and succeed. You can all fulfill the dream of your own apartment where two disabled people will be able to live in peace until the end of their days. Help everyone, we can do it together. Be an Angel and make a donation, a screenshot! Thank you.
I am asking for the support and help of all people of good will. Every penny counts. I am asking all friends for donations for a good cause. Thank you very much to everyone.
My name is Maciej, I am 54 years old and I need financial support for the purchase of drugs, a wheelchair, a night respirator and a flat adapted for a disabled person. Apartments for me and my permanent caregiver, thanks to which I can practically live and live.
I have been suffering from insulin resistant diabetes for many years. This diabetes causes diabetic polyneuropathy. In a few months, according to doctors, I will not be able to walk alone. Polyneuropathy causes huge leg pain. That is why I spend most of my time in bed, and walking or leaving the house must be under the supervision of a guardian who is with me for 24 hours. I must even wake him up at night when I want to go to the bathroom. Walking makes it easier for me two bullets, but every step is an incredible pain and suffering.
Because diabetes and other diseases: asthma, high blood pressure, arrhythmia, degeneration of the spine, lack of sensation in the legs and hands, acute sleep apnea attack my body hard, the diagnosis of doctors is this: Health threatens life.
Diabetes significantly worsened my vision. Currently, I do not see the left eye, and every day I experience vision disorders on the right eye, which I also see worse every day. Currently, the ophthalmologist tries to keep the eye in his eye for as long as possible.
Using a computer is a great challenge and discomfort for me, because the letters on the screen are smudged. Glasses, unfortunately, help little.
Currently, I should take 34 different medicines. First of all, two types of insulin and drugs for diabetes, heart, pressure and dietary supplements delaying the treatment of polyneuropathy.
The cost of buying medicines is more than 7000 PLN, I omit other necessary supplements, gels, ointments, equipment for rehabilitation, etc.
In addition to all my worries, I lost the rented studio. The apartment is tiny, with fungus and moisture on the walls - but it was very cheap. I lived there for almost 14 years. We have to move out by the end of March. We are looking for a flat, but unfortunately the rental prices in Krakow are beyond our financial capabilities. That's why friends have come up with a collection to buy a flat.
Here, I mention that I have been an invalid for 16 years with a total ban on work, with an allowance from MOPS. The amount of the benefit is only 625 zlotys per month, so renting a flat is a miracle.
PLAN IS VERY SIMPLE - Of course, I believe in miracles and I believe that everything will be achieved thanks to you beloved and your good hearts.
5,000 people are enough to pay any amount for which a small flat will be bought for me and my guardian. That's why you help two people. This collection is the only way for me to stand up and bounce off the bottom. Your own apartment means that nobody will throw me out of it. I will be able to focus on the treatment.
I have been under the protection of MOPS for several years. Unfortunately, their help is insufficient. The MOPS benefit does not allow me to buy all the medicines I need, and I can not even think about putting my money down. That's why your help will be so important to me.
This appeal is a cry for help. I can not deal with it myself. That is why I am asking you for help.
Because I can not count on family help, I count on the support of all people of good will.
Thank you for being in this tragic moment of my life for me. Thanks to people like you I'm still alive, I'm not giving up. In fact, I am fighting for a dignified life and dignity.
Thanks to people of good will, I believe that I will not be homeless. Perhaps I will be able to live the rest of my days with dignity.
I know that the topic is difficult and it is difficult to describe it in a few words. I tried to write briefly and on the subject. If I did not write something - ask me. I will try to answer every question.
I greet everyone.
List of some diseases verified on the basis of medical records, information cards from hospitals, clinics, etc.
1. Type II diabetes mellitus not metabolised during insulin therapy.
3. Pancreatic diabetic neuropathy. Sensory-motor and other dysfunctions.
4. Hypertension, tt. Arrhythmia. Tachycardia.
5. Lipid metabolism.
6. Metabolic syndrome.
7. Bronchial asthma. Allergenny rhinitis, Allergic to selected trees, fruits, herbs. ANN, Distribution of nasal septum, Chronic sinusitis.
8. Obstructive sleep apnea with severe stage of advancement. OBS.
9. Hiatal hernia. Suspicion of the Bareta Team. Polyps in the stomach, HP +.
10. Degenerative spine disease with multilevel discopathy.
11. Lysopathy L-1, L-2.
12. Dyselektrolitemia: hyponatria, hypokalaemia.
14. Intercostal neuralgia on the right side.
15. Thyroid dysfunction.
16. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
17. Short-sightedness of the right eye, left eye practically blind.
18. Critical stenosis of the carotid arteries. Obstruction and stenosis of the vertebral artery. The border constriction of the right vertebral artery. Blindness of the left eye, blurred vision of the right eye and balance. Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
19. Non-therapeutic diabetic regimen.
20. Diabetic foot syndrome on the right side.
21. Limitation of the mobility of the cervical and lumbar spine, limitation of the left shoulder dislocation to 60% Lasequa degree of 45 degrees on both sides, bilateral paresis of the foot muscles, hyperalgesia on the feet of a significant degree.
22. Significant reduction and deceleration of the conduction velocity in particular left-tibial right tibial episodes. Reduced amplitude of sensory potentials in the sensory fibers of the central, ulnar and calf right. No answer w.n. calf on the left side. The result indicates axonal polyneuropathy, sensory-motor predominance of changes in the lower limbs.
23. In both hip joints degenerative changes in the form of stenoses of the acetabulum in the medial quadrants. Both femoral heads are supported by the lower - medial quadrants of the acetabulum. In places of bone contacts, joint crevices are crevice. In the bones of the acetabulum and femoral heads, overloading, sclerotic thickening of bones is visible.
24. In the area of knee joints, degenerative changes in the form of exacerbation of nodules of the intercondylar elevations, the edges of joint joints and the edges of the patella were visualized.
25. Cervical spine. Lack of physiological cervical lordosis in the indirect form. Limiting the front elevation. Degenerative changes in the Luschka joints in the form of hooks exacerbations. Degenerative sharpening of the edges of the vertebral bodies. C6 - C7 intervertebral disc herniation and C7 Stem invisible.
26. Spinal column - Transitional vertebra - lumbalization S1. Left scoliosis with rotation of the vertebral bodies. Lack of physiological lumbar lordosis with a vertebral column cyphotomy in the upper and middle segments of the lumbar spine. Multilevel discopathies in the entire lumbar spine, the narrowest are L4L5 and L5S1. Secondary degenerative-production changes in the form of exacerbations and osteophytes on the edges of the vertebral bodies. Increased overload changes in the intervertebral joints in the form of their subchondral sclerosis, overload changes.
27. Thoracic spine. Abolition of physiological chest kyphosis. Multilevel degenerative changes in the rib-transverse joints. Multilevel degenerative changes in the form of sharpening of the edges of the vertebral bodies. The most effective at the Tn9-10 level on the left side.
28. Feet - Ossification of plantar aerial apertures and Achilles tendon attachments on both spinal tumors, heel spurs, fingers in flexure position.
29. Lumbar spine. Segmental dysfunction in the form of 6 lumbar vertebrae. Lumbar spine slightly contorted to the left, with a small rotation of the stems with shallow lortose. On the front and lateral edges of the stems degenerative-productive changes, degenerative changes in the intervertebral joints of the lower spine. Almost horizontal setting of the sacrum bone.