We’ve been feeding and helping stray and injured animals on the streets for more than 5 years. We help animals on the streets. As you know stray animals like cats or dogs are very hungry on streets, they have no food available and they eat from garbage if possible, otherwise they stay hungry. Many cats and kittens die because of hunger, illnesses and accidents while crossing roads. Many Stray Dogs and Cats are tortured, killed and poisoned by evil people. We are unable to help everyone. So therefore, to overcome this problem, we aim for the following objectives.
- Make feeding points at some distances, so people can put food there
- Help injured strays by creating points at some distances and providing free medicines and doctors in those areas
- Educate people how to treat injured stray animals
- Create a first ever ambulance service for stray animals
- Get a space/shelter for animals who are in critical situation and create awareness for adoption of strays instead of buying animals
- Spread to different countries if possible
"Helping and feeding Animals is a act of charity."
We would like to thank you for helping poor animals. This has been a challenging time for them, and we appreciate you so much.