My name is Amanda I am actually raising fund for my 6 fur kids to continue their treatment as we are all infected by black mold disease.
I am sure you guys never hear about black mold disease. Black mold is a disease that will affect every single parts of you without u realizing. At the beginning was just a normal sensitive nose and throat . I sneezed alot and especially after cleaning I got worst. Coz I didn't know it was airborne... Well, I don't own a proper vacuum and I had no idea how to deal with it as I don't know about black mold exist at all. It makes me feels like I was a psycho at that time coz I refuse to eat refuse to rest in my room or bed coz I felt that it's not clean at all . Coz when I thought I m done with it but as soon as I wanted to rest I see lots of black patches again and I can't help to start cleaning again. Basically what I did was just cleaning and cleaning. And that's when I started to ignore everyone. And with my fur kids they were all like feeling super hot and they breathe heavily as if they just finished marathon . Even when days I switched on the air-conditioning its the same. I lived in mysteries until one of my fur kids got attacked and I asked myself is this what a spirit can do coz my mom and my siblings believed I was possessed cause of the drastic changes in me not just appearance but also inner part of me was different. They had to bring me to see some of the professor to chase away those "spirit" and I even tried with blood filtering which they called it OZONE THERAPY that actually help coz my breathing became easier but I had to stop coz my concern are my fur kids.
When my 1st fur kids got attacked it happened without no sign as I can remember very clearly was I went out to do some grocery shopping like usual around 830pm and normally I will go grab my dinner as well but fortunate I didn't went that day Instead I went back home straight. The moment I arrived I saw no trace of my little one but just the rest was surrounding something which I had no idea What was that so I had to rush in the house to see What exactly happening. You wouldn't believed what I saw. My poor baby boy was lying on the floor soaked wet as if he just caught himself in the rain and his whole body was so weak. He couldn't even move or stand all I can remembered was his eye was crying out loud in pain I didn't know what to do I quickly rush to the toilet n wash him up coz he does smell awful. After showering he get back to his conscious and started to make noise cause of the discomfort that cause by the attack I had to bring him to the vet cause I had no idea Wat was all that. 1st vet was setapak they said was skin allergies so they gave me antibiotics and some pain killer and I was advised to clean the wound everyday else I have to bring him to them and they will help me with the cleaning . They are professionals and I had to trust them with no doubts but unfortunately I see no improvement so I had to consult another vet but still the same answer and no improvement also. I really lost hope and at some point I think that he is not gonna make it. But one of my Fren recommended me to see his vet since I already tried no harm trying another one. Things are getting more and more interesting after seeing this vet. He questioned me a lot and the answer to those question showed more of sign of black mold instead of skin allergy.
Was my place moist at all time and water stain it's everywhere? Yes! I tot it was the fur kids pee but when I got home and wipe with tissue it's not pee at all it was cleared but theres small tiny black balls and it actually freaks me out and it travels very quickly.
Was my furniture or if u have wood furniture u can noticed it more ... There's patches like water stain on it?? And YES there's but I don't feel wet but just felt like it was not dry. Advice from him was throw away even if I have try drying up under the sun but still have those patches on it. So I had to throw most of my furniture away even with my mattress.... And I had to move immediately so that the condition for the rest won't get worsen.... Or find some place which is more close to the nature. So I followed his instruction as I can see my little one is improving from can't eat can't drink and can't even walk to starting to eat n walk bit by bit on his own... At last we managed to find a solution to all this....
1 week before moving out from that place it was 2nd day of CNY I went out to do some groceries shopping just less than 2 hours I got back home and found my older boy which was 10 lying down on the floor just like exactly what happened to the little one the difference was he had no reaction at all not even looking at me! Only a week more but the stupid things just can't leave us alone... I can't save him and I felt regret for not starting him with the treatment as I was saving up money for letting all of them go get treated. And even after the death of my older boy I moved quickly to shah alam kota kemuning so that the nature will help us to improve our body. But regardless what fur kids still have to continue their treatment.
I am telling all this is because I want everyone to take precaution on this matter coz this is not just some thing u can mess with or neglect it. And I m hoping to get more fund as soon as possible so that my fur kids can continue with their treatment as I am really empty already. The statement of the treatment will be delivered to each and everyone for everytime they visit. Plz do help us out and it's kinda urgent.