Please help save our puppy. A couple months ago our half husky, half chocolate labrador retriever had to go to the vet because of some serious allergic reactions to dust mites. She had to stay at the vet for at least a week for treatment and observation.
Since that time a couple months ago my family has been going through a very stressful time financially due to us moving to a new town for work, visa issues that work promised to take care of, but then refused to pay, sicknesses in the family, hospital visits, and our grandfather just passed away and we needed to pay for the funeral.
We haven't been able to pay the vet the dog sitting fee that increases $10 a day. We told the vet that we don't have the means to pay the full bill now and for sure won't be able to pay it next month once it increases another $300. We've tried to set up payment plans and tried negotiating but the vet is set in holding our dog hostage until the increasing full amount is paid. They've threaten to hurt our puppy and said that they will start feeding her less and cutting back on her vitamins if they don't get paid. We're worried that they will put her to sleep if we don't get her out soon. Please help save Bikal. She misses her family and we miss her terribly.