PLEASE I NEED YOU TO READ THIS..
My mother is a single-mom who work 5 days / week as a teacher in senior high school for almost 31 years. She is loving, caring, and optimistic. She always place anyone's needs first especially family's and ignoring her needs. Therefore back to 2009 when my father had a sudden stroke and needed a medical support for his critical condition my mother gave everything that she had to support her loved one before my father passed away 2 days later after he was in coma. Leaving my mother, my two older sisters and me.
Since then my mother work very hard to support our life. She also loan from the bank and mortgage our house to pay my father's medical expenses, our school fee, and our life (we have no insurance). Then her money run-out and left her with huge amount of debt, especially for the mortgage she gonna lose her house if she cannot pay the debt in 5 years (from 2018 to 2023). Her income is cut automatically by the bank to pay her debt and she only have 40 dollars or 400.000 rupiah for a month (for comparison each meal in Indonesia cost 5.000-10.000 each) from 400 dollars or 4.000.000 rupiah (since 2012). it is clearly not enough for paying the electricity bill, her food, and our pets' food and needs (we have 13 cats and 2 senior dogs that we rescue from the street). Therefore, her debt outside the bank only get bigger day after day to support her own life. Moreover, she doesn't have enough money to maintain her house. Her house has been left for 18 years without maintenance and has bad air circulation that i am afraid it will effect my mother's health. Black mold on the ceiling and walls, broken tiles, doors, water pipe and lamps, no appliances (we only have a TV, you can see from the pictures), no air circulation with 13 indoor cats' litter box smells all over the house (she use newspaper because we cant afford cat's sand).
Now i am working in different town and my income also limited to support my own life and pay my boarding house rent (i just want to be independent and not asking money from my mom to reduce her burden). My two older sisters already have a family and they also in a limited condition to support their own family. Moreover in 5 years from now is my mother's retirement (she will be 65 YO), i want to help her by paying her debt especially our mortgage and fix her house to bring back the beautiful memories. I wish that she can spent her old days happily in a save and beautiful house. Therefore, i need your help to fix my mother house so she can relax after her long journey of her teaching career. She always dreaming about fixing her house so that her family, friends, and students can visit her house again. So i want to make her dream comes true.
the donation will be use:
1. to fix and renovate my house especially the air circulation, we have to pay an architect to redesign some parts of our house.
2. pay my mother's house mortgage (RP. 350.000.000 or 25.000 USD) half of the donation will be use to pay the mortgage and the rest will be use to renovation and etc.
3. buying the material that is needed for the renovation and paying the workers
4. rent a house for my mother and our pets ( medium size house) for a couple of months, while her house being renovated. ( in Indonesia is hard to rent a house that allow us to bring pets (especially dogs), so the price will be more expensive than a regular house, because we have to fix or re-painted the house after our rent is over)
5. buying some appliances ( refrigerator, stove, rice cooker etc) we don't have those because the last one in broken and we can afford to buy that again, so my mother always buy and eat food from her school's cafeteria. it will save more money if my mother can cook the breakfast and dinner by herself.
6.the rest of the money will be use to pay the loan in several banks and outside the banks, so at least she can have enough money to pay the electricity bill, food, and our pets' needs and food monthly.
the last, i am so sorry because i cannot give any gift for the backers because it will cost a lot of money to sent some things from Indonesia but as an exchange if the donation surpasses the targets i will donate some of the donation to the local shelter that rescuing the animals from streets and illegal trading in Indonesia.
Thanks a lot for donating and helping this project...!!