Please have time to read my story.
I hope everyone is well
My name is Leah from Manila,My Father's name is Napoleon Carmelotes, He is 67 years old, I felt horrified and sadden. My dad is currently in the hospital since Sept. 14, 2020 more than a month Already, He runs a lot of test, He was tested swab and were glad that the result was negative, at first he had cough continuously so he visited a doctor to check, He was then tested negative from Tuberculosis, The Dr. Advised to conduct CT Scan for his Lungs to check what's the reason why cough won't stop after taking medicine for the cough, after the CT Scan result they find out that My Father is now suffering from a stage 4 Lung Cancer so the Dr. Advised as to conduct another test, this time His Dr. required a Biopsy to check if the cancer spread in his Spinal or other parts of his bones that causes him to not be able to sit down and walk. He was also suffered from arthritis, after the Biopsy test ,He run MRI test for his spinal, He is now currently disabled due to spinal column fracture. He is living in the province and we are in the City. My stepmother is the one looking after him and we paid extra person to help my stepmother in the hospital. It's very frustrating, we're devastated that we can't look after him due to pandemic we can't travel without a swab test and 14 days self quarantine required by the government so it's very expensive, We endure the pain not to see him in this situation but we don't have a choice. We lost our Mother back then due to Bone Cancer and We can't afford to lose him as well, Me and my siblings are doing extra job trying to support his medication. I know My Dad wants to live longer and fight cancer. Everyday when we called him via video call ,I can see the pain and tears in his eyes but He is very POSITIVE, He wants to see his grandchildren he haven't seen yet , Oct. 12, 2020 He had High fever,his temperature went to 40 degrees so the Dr. Conducted another blood test today, We are still waiting for the result, He was already advised to undergo for Chemotherapy but there will be a long process ,We need to bring his specimen in St Lukes here in Manila to test what type of Chemotherapy he will be having, Dr. said He needs Chemotherapy as soon as the result come out, We badly in need funds for his CHEMOTHERAPY it cost a lot and I don't know if We can make it otherwise his medication will stop. Please Help us to save my father's life, Any amount will do, Me and the rest of my siblings will surely appreciate your help.
We have all the copies, proof of request and prescription from the Dr.
Please help us to save my father's life for us to see him again.
For your kindness here's the details Bank info :
BDO Account : 007350134409
Security Bank : 0000028971731
Gcash : 09054802108
Thank You and God Bless Everyone .