We held a football tournament that was held on 12th December 2019 at Vihiga County, Kenya. Our girls have a lot of talent in them but due to some challenges such as:
1. Sporting equipment and materials:
Training and playing kits (uniform) for various sports, balls, boots, first aid medical facilities, nets and all other sports equipment and materials.
2. Necessity for training grounds:
A sports complex with a reasonable capacity stadium, a running track, and other sports facilities is the dream of Yasena Foundation and our future endeavors would focus on the caliber of talents it has been able, and continue to groom.
3. Transport: Transportation of our youngsters to and from trail matches and competitions.
As a foundation our main goal is to offer an opportunity for maximal development of talent in youth through training and nurturing of their talents in football - junior, cadet and senior categories.
Our objective is
- To advocate for equality, diversity and thereby promoting greater social inclusion.
- Empower young people academically, socially and economically through sporting activities.
- Identify talented young people and help them access institutions that can help them further their career in sports.
- To keep the young people actively engaged in school life and help them realize their potential hence reduce the number of people dropping out of school.
- Nurture talent and help young people use their gifts to achieve success thus economically empowering themselves.
- Reduce vices such as drug abuse, child labor and increased teenage pregnancies.
- Develop a sustainable mentor ship program that will see young people help each other grow.