€77.00raised of €1,610.00 goal goal
Hello everyone! Most of the people who will get my appeal for help know me as foster mother from Bulgaria, who shelters cats who are already positive for corona virus. As you know these cats unlock FIP sometimes. Thanks to friends and donors from Bulgaria already managed to successfully cure two cats from FIP with experimental medicine. One of them is already on 5 months from post treatment -Kari, and the other one-Teo is on 3 months post treatement. But, to my great regret, the third cat from all 23 cats that me and my mother are taking care temporarily until we find them adopting homes unlocked a dry form of FIP. We started a treatment, but yesterday on the 17th day of that treatment the cat had a neurological form, which means that the condition of the cat will progress and starts getting worse and the cat will die if we don’t double the dosage. As of this moment we have 300 euro, with which me and a friend from Bulgaria will buy 3 ampules. Whit that said, we have 3 ampules, the dosage of Nuri is 1,46ml. One ampule is 5 ml, so we have medicine for 13 days. The delivery is around 7-10 days, so we need to purchase new ampules as fast as possible so that we don’t stop the treatment because that can kill the kitty. For the rest of the treatment she needs 16 more ampules. One ampule is 110 USD, 16 ampules are 1760 USD. I know that it’s not comfortable and shameful in these times of a crisis to ask for help, but if we don’t get the medicine on time, Nuri can die... after the success we had with Kari and Teo and after we see the results with Nuri for only two days after putting the dosage higher we know and believe and she will fight this illness just like the other kitties. As from today she is eating again, she is purring, she was waiting for me at the door. As from today she also bites and cleans herself. She just had a wow effect since we doubled the dosage. Please, she can survive but only if she is treated!
No updates for this campaign just yet