My parent's home caught on fire Friday morning, June 15th. No one was at home during the incident except me and my Autistic brother, while my parent were out for Eid gathering.
It all started when faulty old wiring short-circuited the main fuse box and started the fire.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire, but nothing remained to wear, and eat. My parents also lost a lot of priceless personal possessions all of which they kept in their room.
The house is not livable, and will need significant repairs to be even remotely inhabitable.
My parents are very old living alone with my Autistic brother. My mom is the sole breadwinner in the family and rents a stall in a food court selling chicken rice but the fire claimed all her cooking utensils robbing her of her livelihood.
Right now my parent and brother have no home and are living in a makeshift shelter in the ruins of their burnt-out house.
Our goal set is very low, but we hope your generous contributions will help them rebuild their home and help my mom to restore her livelihood.
If you're from Malaysia, you can also donate to my parent's bank account:
Mother (Sarimah binti Mohamad) Account Number: 0110023067157 (Ambank)
Father (Abu Bakar bin Hamid) Account Number: 8881000345241 (Ambank)
May our sincere prayers be heard to everyone who helps, Ameen