Apart from going on a one in a lifetime adventure, our mission is to donate money to two awesome charity organisations - Puttinu Cares Foundation and Cool Earth.
Puttinu Cares Foundation began from an idea and a desire to offer a holistic approach of care for families with children suffering from cancer.
The aim of Puttinu Cares Foundation is:
- To advocate on behalf of affected children and their families by representing their needs;
- To campaign for the provision of a coordinated network of care and support;
- To promote models of good care and practice;
- To support families with a national information service;
- To enhance the knowledge and skills of professional carers by providing specialist literature and education opportunities;
- To assist affected children by improving the environment in which they are treated;
- To raise funds through sponsorships, donations and fundraising activities or through any other means as the Management Committee may determine; and
- In general to do all that is conducive to the attainment of the above aims
Cool Earth is an environmental charity that works in partnership with indigenous communities. The charity only protects rainforest that without intervention will be destroyed within the next 18 months.
Cool Earth works strategically, protecting forest that acts as a barrier to a wider landscape.