Keep a girl child in school project.
It’s an open secret that in some advanced countries; some girls at their menstrual age are forced to
Borrow sanitary products from their school friends or use of tissue, as they feel too guilty to ask their parents for money probably knowing that they don’t have much money and how expensive they might be.Bad as it is this situation is sometimes carried on through college education. It even worse in Uganda and entire African continent as it has proven that, a lot of girl children are missing school as they are unable to manage their menstrual period simply because they are not privy to the use of sanitary products as those in remote communities have no idea about the existence of it hence use rugs which is not healthy practice.Those who fortunately know are unfortunately unable to afford it.
Due to the circumstances most of girl children find themselves being absent for a week every month and for almost a month in the entire term of three months, this obviously has an enormous effect on their education and future career perspectives. It’s against back group that Trust and care for the needy children ministries ug, a faith community Based Organization establish and registered in Uganda deems it fit to organize a project dubbed menstrual Hygiene Education project (MEHEP) where health professionals will be sent to the basic and high school in deprived communities in Uganda to educate menstrual cycle of female children and its management.
The project will also see to the sharing or giving of free sanitary sanitary pads to students and pupils of every school that will be visited.
Donate to this cause and your donation will go a long way to help us implement this project thereby reaching out to the vulnerable girls in this context via promotion of girl child education in Uganda.
Girl child shouldn’t absent herself from school because of ignorance and poverty amongst the deprived communities.
The project will operate in 24 months and its estimated funds is USD 31250
- Sanitary pads or towel for one year to keep a girl child in school$60.
- 200 girlsin schoola year( sanitary pads)200*$60 =$12000
- 500 girls in schoola year( sanitary pads)500*60= $30000
- Why we need your funds or your help? Trust and care for the needy children ministries Ug, the organization has not secured enough funds to run its projects and your kindly donation will go to the following to the above and for more information please email us : [email protected]
- here to link us on Facebook :https://web.facebook.com/mubbaka/
- website : http://www.freetocharities.org.uk/tac/