Welcome to K'eqchî Language Fundraising Project
This project has been created with the purpose of raising funds for the yet online K’EQCHÎ ORGANIZATION - http://www.keqchi.org - for the K’eqchî Language of the Indigenous Mayan People of Guatemala. This organization is an independent entity founded by George Max in 2009 in order to promote, distribute, and sell text material related to the development of the K’eqchî Language in written form.
To date the K’eqchî People of Guatemala and Belize do not have adequate textbooks to learn their own language in in written form. Thus, this K’eqchî Organization is making a contribution to the development of the K’eqchî Language by providing a New Grammar Book —K'EQCHI GRAMMAR - An Introduction— devised by George Max. Other related materials such as a Nouns Glossary, a Verb Chart, a Vocabulary and Dictionaries are also available at the Website at no cost.
By contributing to the K'eqchî Language Fundraising Project you will be helping to:
- The development of the K'eqchî Language in written form
- Support the organization by building a future K'eqchî Institute or Academy in the region
- Help build schools for the K'eqchî People in rural and remote areas that lack education
- Support linguistic research and the production of print material for distribution in schools and presentation
- Provide scholarships for K'eqchî children that lack financial rersources to go to elementary school, middle school, high school and College
Please make a donation today and start helping children to go to school to learn in their mother language and learn knowledge and skills that are needed for the development of K'eqchî Communities in the region.
George Max, Founder