Who will Benefit :
Needy Students & Improve Teaching Standards
1. Students that are poor will benefit and at the same time teachers will improve teaching skills to be more competitive in good practice teaching standards.
2. We are in the middle to low income group, and a good quality education must be practice and to be followed by the upcoming generations.
3. We are trying to provide scholarships to poor students that wants changes in their academic life and improve english proficiency as well.
4. At the same time we are currently eyeing on scientific tools for students and help them understands concepts clearer rather than learning from the book.
5. We also publish video tutorials for learning for students who couldnt afford to go to tuition classes. These video tutorials could help a lot in understanding concepts that is covered in school. The video tutorial also will allow students to think rather than spoon-feed all answers into the questions. The video tutorials are via facebook and youtube page. And we are trying to improve more of it!
6. The funds will also allow easy transportation for students to come to classes without financial obligations.
7. With sufficient funds, more teachers can be trained to improve learning standards and transfer of knowledge.
8. There are a lot of families who couldnt commit monthly tuition fees , due to financial constraint. These effects poorly the academic of a student. We couldnt help all, but at least a small group of the society that we can support, could change the future upbringing of the next generation.
9. There are also students who do not have a simple complete stationary set for their own studies. We could also use this fund to help finance their stationaries and study materials. (true story)
10. There are students who wanted to come for the classes but end up cancelled the monthly classes due to other financial commitments.
11. Extra funds, could be use as additional financial classes to aid the students , parents and even teachers to practice good savings for the future.
12. With the raised cash, we would have more space to improve on our learning standards
We are planning to get the funds by November 2018, but if we couldnt get the total fund, we will just utilize whatever we raised for education.
Of course, we would be very happy to raise cash to help more needy people, to improve expertise on teaching, to create more talents and helps the industry. I will be very grateful and happy if you help me, my team, and my students for the fund, may God reward all of you .