Hi! My name is Igor, I live in Zagreb, Croatia and hopefully I’ll be 36 years old in October. Just like we all probably have ups and downs in life, I am no exception. I’ve been diagnosed with metastatic cancer in late 2017, with no support from my parents. My mother has died from cancer 2 years ago, and my father, who had physically and mentally abused me throughout my childhood, offers no support today, financially.
My health condition is preventing me from working, thus I have no means to earn money for living, let alone the enormous treatment costs. That’s why I’m forced to start this funding campaign – to stay alive.
The short story is that cancer has always been present in my family. My mother, my aunt and both of my grandparents all died from the same illness, and now even my father is dying from it..
It all officially started in late 2017 when I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. It metastasized through my whole body using the lymph system as a channel. The first biopsy was made during my first surgery in the area of my neck; the analysis has shown it is Choriocarcinoma (a rare and very aggressive form of cancer with a very low to none possibility of treatment with classical chemotherapy and radiation and is so aggressive that it keeps coming back in other forms (like leukaemia, for instance).
Thanks to my good friends I've managed to find the best urogenital cancer doctor in Croatia but she gave me only 30% of chance for survival and she seems to be feeling helpless at this point.
Here's a list of current diagnosis that I have:
- Npl testis pTxN3M1aS3
- Stage: IIIC
- St.post chemoth. (PEBx1, PEx1, PEBx 2,3 / 2018)
- Chemoth. (PEI 3x 04/2018 - 19.5.2018)
- Ca testis dex "burn out"
- hCG 422205.6, AFP 3.8, LDH 1283
- St post byopsiam limphonodi supraclavicularis I sin
- PHD: MGCT metastaticum lymphonodi: 2,5cm, OKT-4, CD30, EMA, negative on CD117
- Meta lympohonodorum reg. colli, supraclavicularis, retrocruralis, mediastinalis, et retroperitonealis
- Meta pulmonum bilaterales
- St post lymphadenectoniam retrosperitonealis
The treatment and current situation
After seven cycles of chemotherapy/radiation and several small and one heavy abdominal surgery, they have managed to remove a dozen of tumors from my abdominal cavity. However, there were several that remained as they proved to be inoperable, but were shrinking in size over time.
It was all good for almost a year when suddenly my latest CT (cat scan) has discovered that I have 12 new cancerous growths on my lungs and that the shrinking ones, well, stopped shrinking.
Currently, I have four options.
1. Continue chemotherapy/radiation until that kind of treatment kills me/ and/or tumor spreads to my brain
2. Ozone therapy in United States of America which could cost 100.000 dollars (+travel expenses)
3. Retreat in Amazonian forest with plant based medicine which would cost me around 10.000 dollars
4. Continue to heal myself with alternative methods about which I will be writing on my website.
What can YOU do to help and what can I do for you
After years of experience with western medicine my wish is to try alternative/plant based medicine in which I firmly believe. I had a pleasure to meet and talk to with planet-based doctor from Argentina who suggested I visit his teacher in the Amazonian forest and stay there for 3 months (considering the nature of my illness) so they can heal my body and release my existence from "evil spirits" that are making me continue carrying bad karma which is making us (my family) sick...
As a researcher and a creative soul I want to write a book and start a blog about my journey which is based on scientific knowledge and my experiences so my mission is to pass the knowledge I get to every living entity that is ready to accept it. Cancer industry is way too profitable for "real" medicine and if you agree with me you have a chance to help me save my life and make a change we want to see in the world.
Thank you for your time! <3
Every share and donation is greatly appreciated!
You can make direct payment to the bank - here are the details:
RBA (Raiffeisen bank)