Hello!My place where I stay with rent got robbed on Thursday, 1 September 2016, in the middle of the day, while I was at work.
The burglar or burglars entered through the kitchen window and stole everything from my place.
- one ultra-book laptop & a laptop backpack
- two mobile phones
- one external hard-drive with all my projects (and the side work I was doing photography)
- one DSLR Canon camera & the bag with all the camera accessories
- a handbag & clothes (T-shirts, jacket, 2 pairs of sports shoes)
- jewelries (including old ones that we're kept in the family for decades)
- money (including the money to pay my rent and the last payment for my driving classes + the money I was saving for my eye surgery - I have cataracts)
Cops and forensics where here and took prints and everything but they don't have to high hopes of finding who did this.
Given all these, now basically I am absolutely broke.
I need help to be able to at least get through this month.
I fixed the window and this left me with very few money. In the next days I have to pay the rent for this month and the driving classes. I need food & bills money.
I also need a laptop (at least a working and used one to be able to work and re-do the projects I was working on) and a cheap DSLR camera (to get back on my feet faster- on my free time I do photography as a way of earning extra money), but these come second and I will get them with time.
What I urgently need is to be able to have a place to stay and don't loose my job.
Any help will be deeply appreciated and I will be grateful for.
Please share if you can't donate.
Thank you very much!
(I've set the campaign with a higher amount and to run until December because I will try to borrow money from friends and hopefully I will manage to get through this. Please keep in mind that I will consider any donation to be just a temporary loan and that I will re-pay everyone for helping me now. I don't know when, but I will.)