house prize club
Basically house prize club works like a lottery ticket syndicate. It puts together a group of people that all contribute to a larger club kitty to help increase the groups odds, it works in helping to make the odds drastically lower. In essence it works as follows, 1 share is worth $50 a month and at that price if you were to buy your own tickets individually you would only receive 10 tickets giving you a 1 in 51,000 (510,000 total tickets in endeavor prize home) but if you were to get 10 like-minded people to pool their $50 a month together to make a group total of $500 a month to buy 150 tickets giving the group a 1 in 3400 chance of winning first prize, while most draws are over a period of 2 months so the club kitty would be at $1000 buying 300 tickets equating to a 1 in 1700 chance at winning first prize and the prizes are usually over $1,000,000 or more so that means each shareholder would take home around $100,000.
- Most draws are over a period of 2 months – 6 draws a year
- 10 shares at $50 each a month = $500 a month - $1000 2months
- $1000 buys 300 tickets in endeavor house prize with 510,000 tickets available
- 510,000 tickets divided by 300 tickets bought = 1 in 1700 to win 1st prize valued at $1,000,000
- $1,000,000 divide by 10 shares = $100,000 each
- Odds of winning the gold lotto are 1 in 8,145,060, power ball is 1 in 76,767,600 and Oz lotto is 1 in 45,379,620
- Better odds than lotto and cheaper. As well as the money going toward charity
- Average 6-12 house draws a year
- Easily affordable at $50 a month
If 20 shares were available instead of 10
20 shares at $50 a month = $1000 over 2 months for average endeavor house prize raffle = $2000/600 tickets. 5100,000 / 600 tickets = 1 in 850 chance of winning first prize!!