Please help send us to Uganda to run conferences for Ugandan teachers!
We hope to provide them with:
- inspiration and ideas for teaching Literacy and Numeracy to students of varied ages
- a basic knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications
- leadership skills
- health checks and to help educate them about health issues.
We would also like to buy 11 500 pencils for some of the children in Uganda, as well as other resources depending on the funds raised.
You can help us by:
* Buying a pencil/box/boxes of pencils for children in Uganda, some of whom share a 4cm long pencil between 5 children! This can be any amount you wish.
* For those using this site to register for events running at the Boatshed in Woronora, please call 9545 2584 or call/text Rachael on 0412 791 903 to book in. Rego is $25 per head for the High Tea on Saturday 9 March or $10 entry for the Crazy Canoe Competition on Saturday 23 March.
* Help out with travel expenses and immunisations, etc for the team. If there's a space to do this, please be specific about who you'd like to support or state that this is what you'd like to donate towards.
* Other donations are more than welcome!
We appreciate your support, thank you! Please note, if your donation is over $2 and you are not receiving anything for your donation (such as the High Tea, Canoe Competition, etc) we can organise a tax deductible receipt for you. Please contact Rachael on 0412 791 903 if you would like us to do this for you.
Rachael and the Uganda HOPE team