Hi greeting from SARMAK GENERAL LLC
we are in up to all bulding me-trials ,
Home Tiles Carpets
Wood style office carpets ,
Office Glass cabin stickers
Home steps mats flooring mats
ELTON Adhesive Oak Wood Shelf Liner/ Sheet (Brown, 24 inches x 48 inches)
- Material: Oak Wood
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W): 24 inches x 48 inches
- Freshen your space: This shelf liner gives any objects a much more appealing look and is ideal for people who doesn't want to invest a lot of cash but upgrade the old furniture in a easy and fast way
- Package Contents: 1 Piece Shelf Liner/ Sheet
- Care Instruction: Do not expose to extreme heat
- Multipurpose use and decoration: great for covering any size kitchen cabinet, dresser drawer, craft projects, nightstand, bookcase, shelf, door, almirah doors and even wall
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: Saves you both time and money. Simply peel off the plastic film and place in position. Complete installation and design instructions in every carton.
- MULTIPLE DESIGN POSSIBILITIES: Carpet Tiles may be used in various configurations to create the perfect setting for any environment.
- SCOTCHGARD AND ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION: Treated with Scotchgard Protector to help resist soil and stains. The backing is also treated with an antimicrobial agent to protect the carpet against odor-causing bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi. Suitable for below-grade installations such as basements.
- USE ALMOST ANYWHERE: Carpet Tiles are perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, basements, dens, playrooms, laundry rooms, entry ways, rental properties, dorm rooms, hallways, retail stores, offices and a host of other applications. The only limit is your imagination.
- VALUE PRICED UNDERFOOT COMFORT. An economical do-it-yourself way to update almost any room or location. Sturdy carpet tiles are soft and warm underfoot and create a comfortable and cozy setting.
ALL AMERICAN CARPET TILES are proudly made in the USA! You can create an exciting new look for your floor. Tiles are self-stick – just peel off the film on the backing and put in place. A quick and easy do it yourself installation saves both time and money, and is a great way to update the look of any space that needs flooring. And the best part is you can use carpet tiles almost anywhere. Scotchgard protection and an antimicrobial treatment give you added value. The releasable adhesive makes it easy to pull the tiles up if you want to change the room later.