€410.00raised of €400.00 goal goal
Hi there! This is Paolo from Italy, Heidi from Finland and Patricia from Brazil.
We have been living in Dahab, Egypt, for some time now.
On the 22nd of December 2020 five little kittens were found abandoned in a cardboard box next to a trash bin here in Dahab.
Unfortunately 2 of them passed away. 😢
Three of them are doing much better now. They are energetic and active, so we hope they will live on and find nice families that will adopt them.
They were maybe 4 days old when they were found. This means that they need to be fed every 2 or 3 hours and need help peeing and pooping because they still don’t know how to do it on their own.
They also need to drink a special milk formula for kittens and will need all the treatments, sterilizations, vaccinations and veterinarian care.
That’s why we are asking for your help now!
Please donate something so we can feed and give them all they need to have a healthy and happy life!
We are doing all we can here, but you can make the difference too!
Thank you so much!
- Patricia Faria
- Campaign CoOwner
- 5th Expense Report -Update posted by Paolo Aiello at 10:10 am
- 5th Expense Report -Here are more expenses we were able to face thanks to your kind donations:4th March 2021: Vaccinations + Dry food + Pee pads + Taxi to the vet = 810 LE (42,71 €);14th March 2021: Dry food + 2 leashes = 220 LE (11,70 €);18th March. . . . .
Meow, we've been travelling a bit!!!Update posted by Heidi Tanhuva at 04:40 pm
Hello from our precious little kittens!!!A lot has happened since our last update! In March we spent some time in St Catherine and then (via Dahab) we travelled to enjoy the seaside of Nuweiba! It was so much fun playing with the mosquito net and climbing all over it in. . . . .
- 4th Expense Report -Update posted by Paolo Aiello at 07:48 am
- 4th Expense Report -Here are more expenses we were able to face thanks to your kind donations:7th February 2021: Taxi to neuter 2 stray cats = 50 LE (2,64 €);8th February 2021: Litter = 65 LE (3,43 €);9th February 2021: Vaccinations + Transporting bag + Wet food + Little. . . . .
Hello from Natale, Rabicò and Meshi!Update posted by Heidi Tanhuva at 05:41 pm
We have now passed our first 10 weeks and are doing very well and exploring our new surroundings!We spent 12 days with Heidi & Paolo in Dahab while Patricia, our ‘human momma’, was doing some work in Saint Catherine. Heidi & Paolo had such a cool flat as there were. . . . .
We got our first vaccinations!Update posted by Heidi Tanhuva at 07:01 am
Meow!Hey, it's us again! Natale, Meshi & Rabicò! A few days ago we got our first vaccinations. It was such an exciting day! Well, not the vaccination itself but the way there and travelling back in our new "mobile home" (check out the pictures below)! The Dr lady, Dr Amira. . . . .
- 3rd Expense Report -Update posted by Paolo Aiello at 08:54 am
- 3rd Expense Report -Here are more expenses we were able to face thanks to your kind donations:26th January 2021: Kitten Wet Food = 75 LE (3,92 €);30th January 2021: Kitten Wet Food = 150 LE (7,86 €);1st February 2021: Cat Wet Food = 20 LE (1,05 €);2nd February 2021:. . . . .
Greetings from Natale, Meshi and Rabicò!Update posted by Heidi Tanhuva at 09:11 am
Hi there!Here's the latest update from our little kittens! They are almost 7 weeks old now and growing up really fast! They are all eating some wet food now in addition to their milk intake. They do eat A LOT and are very playful! There's no more need for making. . . . .
- 2nd Expense Report -Update posted by Paolo Aiello at 08:54 am
- 2nd Expense Report -Here are more expenses we were able to face thanks to your kind donations:7th January 2021: Kitten Wet Food = 25 LE (1,29 €);12th January 2021: Tissues and Wet Wipes = 100 LE (5,23 €);18th January 2021: Taxi to Asala (Dahab) + Lactose Free Milk +. . . . .
Initial target reached!!!Update posted by Heidi Tanhuva at 10:05 am
Thank you so much for everyone who has donated money for the kittens and/or shared our post in the social media!!! We have now reached our initial online target of 400 euros!The kittens are doing well and are actually turning 4 weeks old just today :)! This is our estimation
- 1st Expense Report -Update posted by Paolo Aiello at 10:47 am
- 1st Expense Report -Here are the first expenses we were able to face thanks to your kind donations:23rd December 2020: Kitten Milk Formula + Pipette = 220 LE (11,50 €);25th December 2020: Lactose Free Milk = 110 LE (5,80 €);31st December 2020: Kitten Milk Formula + Small Pipette =
Donors & Comments
Create a support campaign in seconds!
Support campaigns allow you to get your own fundraising page dedicated to 'HELP THESE LITTLE KITTENS HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE!!'
You'll have your own unique link that you can share, and all funds raised will go directly to 'HELP THESE LITTLE KITTENS HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE!!'. It's the ultimate way to show your support!Create support campaign