S.H.A.R.E. peace permaculture (Sustainable Housing Agriculture Reaching Everyone)
S.H.A.R.E. was invented out of passion to educate and empower many
people and also improve the sustainability of livelihood for this
generation and those to come. We especially hope to help the people who
are located in rural areas.
1. Provision of free and accessible permaculture education to the rural communities especially in Matisi village
2. Provision of clean water and energy to the community members
3. Creating of job opportunities to youths in permaculture farm .
4. Starting community field school for research and experiments to the community where members from different cultures around the world can come together work on a located plots where they can do permaculture practices as one way of creation of peace .
5. Provision of vocational skills to community who will be working alongside perculturist to gain functional skills in sustainable farming.
6. Provision of follow-up workshops to community members
7. Provision of peaceful forum where local members from different tribes will be enhancing in challanges with things about permaculture ,sustainability and peace .
S.H.A.R.E. has a small piece of land 50 meters by 100 meters which has been acting us our demonstration center which an educational center, a model of peace which restore the communities dreams of nature abundance and hospitality where people from different community come together share abundance in mixed cultures without war among themselves we have been educating and empowering many people about this ethical revolutionary of sustainable living. We work together as communities to provide an abundance of food, low or zero energy housing, general cleaning and waste management. Increasing knowledge in the area of sustainable living which improve the lives of younger generation.
This land has brought the people together and help our communities grow.
We have been grow organic non-GMO permaculture food utilizing cultural techniques, thus preserving and reinforcing the cultural aspects of the communities with which we are working. With your support, S.H.A.R.E. has continue to grow and provide self-sufficiency to many communities, and help regenerate the land.
The cycle of poverty can be broken, and critical resources as well as housing has given communities, the economic stability necessary to emerge as an asset to the people and government
We have spread permaculture teaching to children and rural communities. We have planted trees with children and women in nearby villages. We have also constructed a small guesthouse which we want to provide free accommodation to anyone to volunteer and stay with us.
And we have bought a new land 1 acre which we want to create an educational center, a model of peace which will continue to restore the communities
dreams of nature abundance and hospitality where people from different
community come together share abundance in mixed cultures with war among
themselves by educating and empowering many people about this ethical
revolutionary of sustainable living. We will continue grow organic Non-GMO permaculture food utilizing cultural
techniques, thus preserving and reinforcing the cultural aspects of the
communities with which we are working. With your support, S.H.A.R.E. can
continue to grow and provide self-sufficiency to many communities, and
help regenerate the land
Majority of the inhabitants of this are live below poverty line (live on less than 1$ per day) in one room rental house many families are struggling to survive imagine a family of 6 under one room house with rental bills whole year and the only thing they grow and eat is GMO corns. Life under poverty hunger and youths and children lack education .
The people of this area live in vivacious of poverty cycle, characterized by low income because the cost of buying chemical fertilizers and GMO seeds is much more expensive than the income they get from the harvest .
Majority of the residents of this area who engaged in farming activities don't have access to education about organic farming , thus seriously limiting there productivity in harvest and results in poor production.
OUR PRESENT PLANS
We have a new land undeveloped where we intend to create seminar hall which will also act as classroom to offer Permaculture workshops and forums
1. Gardening tools and construction tools
2. Constructruction materials
MONITORING OF THE PROJECT
We shall be developing reports of every success we achieve and also post photos and video at our page and blog