₱1,100.00Donated So Far
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
On May 28,2020 my 61 year old father called me and said he develop a fever. Just a week prior,he gained weight and he was excited because he knew that we will see each other once ECQ in Cebu City is lifted. We've missed each other for 2 months but we always call each other and been monitoring his health.
In my worry, I visited my father in his house, I walked 10km since there's no public transportation yet. And to my surprise I saw him lost so much weight and he barely can stand and eat on his own. I've lost words, my papa is not always healthy but he's never been this weak. He just kept crying and won't talk.
We are not sure yet if papa is covid positive but no one in his close contact with has develop any covid like symptoms. We tried to manage his symtoms at home and I continued to monitor him round the clock over the phone.
It has been a week and my papa still hasn't improve and we decided to call the brgy for help, they advised us to continue the home isolation but my papa is already in a critical condition, so I called 2 hospital (CDU and Miller) but they refused admission since they have full bed capacity and no ambulance is willing to get us and transport us to a hospital.
We had sleepless nights and until June 6, I found someone who was willing to transport us to CDU, my father was checked at the ER and we found out that his kidneys are failing, potassium is high and risk for heart attack and worst his anemic and need blood transfusion asap.
With no enough funds, we signed the waiver and decided to take him home first and ask help and think what's best for papa.
I, We, are humbly ask for your help in funding papa's operation so he can start his dialysis and have a blood transfusion, he also needs covid test due to fever. We were asked to deposit atleast 50,000.00 excluding pf and the IJ cath device.
Papa is doing his best to live and he wont give up without a fight. So as we,but we need help. Any amount will do. We will be forever greatful to everyone. And please help pray for his recovery. :(
You may send donations through the ff:
name: Lyc Z. Escraman
Thank you so much for saving papa. May you be bless 10x more.
June 17Update posted by Lyc Escraman at 10:57 am
June 17, we had an appointment at Dr. Alexander Tan for transcribing the lastest lab results. He said that we no longer need the dialysis anytime soon and may not need blood trans. But papa's labs are still critical, so we are schedule for another lab test by June 30. . . . .
Day 7Update posted by Lyc Escraman at 01:55 pm
June 13, It has been a week since we signed the against medical advise with a heavy heart and prayed for a miracle to happen.We trusted God and prayed hard for a miracle to happen. Papa received so much support and prayers from our friends, family and colleague."God is good. . . . .