Please Help our Little Boy – Venjerson

Update posted by Floro Taneo On Aug 28, 2016

The cyst is getting larger by 1cm each day and we have very limited hospital who are capable of handling the treatment. One possible option is in well known private hospitals that charge more.

photo

Yesterday, the Pedia surgeon here at Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center agreed to do the procedure that our baby Jerson needs. He reread the CT Scan result that has been done a week ago. He looked at it closely and found out that the cyst has blood also and suspected that there are veins involved. He ordered another ultrasound to make sure of the nature of the cyst. In the afternoon, the vital signs of our baby suddenly went down and the attending physician told us that he had apnea. She ordered series of blood tests, and early in the evening results came, all are normal. Thank goodness! But because of instability of the vital signs of baby Jerson, his doctor decided to postpone his ultrsound until he’s stable. For now we awaits the ultz to be done and the dr’s final decision on the management plan for our baby’s condition.

Anna de Jesus

Update posted by Aug 31

Add a Comment

Add a Comment

photo

Floro Taneo

Campaign Owner

flag Nueva Ecija, ph

send a message

photo

Anna De Jesus

Fundraising officer

flag San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, ph

send a message

photo

Princess Venise

Mother

send a message

photo

Anna de Jesus

Following Since Aug 28, 2016

photo

Floro Taneo

Following Since Aug 28, 2016

Can’t Donate? Sharing Helps Too!

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of $25??

Share on