Hey everyone! We are seeking help for our Yaya Toto (Nelita Gonzaga), 49 y.o, who was diagnosed with Stage 2 Endometrial Cancer on May of 2018. She, who is a kind and loving soul, took care of my siblings and I while we were growing up. She most especially took great care of our little sister, Monica (Mica) Lizares, who passed away in a car accident last November 2017. We are forever grateful and indebted to Yaya Toto for playing a HUGE part in Mica's upbringing and well-being in her 17 years on this Earth. We just want to help her in any way we can because she deserves to be taken cared of too.
Since she was diagnosed, she has been in and out of hospitals for check-ups, blood transfusions, and admissions. Currently, she is receiving her treatment at Pablo O. Torre Memorial Hospital - Riverside Medical Center, Bacolod City. So far, she owes approximately the following on medical bills:
- 18,500.00 pesos x 2 - one session of chemotherapy
- 200,000.00 pesos - total hospital bills + professional fees during the times she was admitted
- 8,700.00 pesos - 7 blood transfusions
- 5000.00 pesos - prescribed medicines
- 6000.00 pesos - medical tests (eg. X-ray, ultrasound, blood tests, biochemical tests)
She is also set for another chemotherapy session this coming June 29, 2018 as well as a Total Hysterectomy (surgery) that will cost around a 140,000.00 pesos (with doctor's fee and anesthesiologist fee). As of now, we cannot tell how many chemotherapy sessions she will undergo as this will depend on the results of her treatment progression.
She has worked hard all her life, has saved for situations like this, and she also has medical insurance under PhilHealth, however, the cost of the medical bills still outweigh all of these and we would just like to help her and her family with this burden so she can focus more on her physical recovery.
We would greatly appreciate monetary help that will be directly sent to her account. Any amount will be of great help, but, if you are not able, we also greatly appreciate prayers for her healing and recovery. Thank you, all! Love and light!
PS. We will be updating generous donors on her condition as she battles endometrial cancer.
FOR DONATIONS, you may:
OPTION 1: DONATE THROUGH THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT LINKED HERE.
OPTION 2: DEPOSIT DIRECTLY TO YAYA TOTO
- STEP 1: DEPOSIT directly to her BDO ACCOUNT:
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 000240364821
- ACCOUNT NAME: NELITA M GONZAGA
- STEP 2: Send your deposit slip to this email address: [email protected]
- This allows us to track your donations, update this campaign (eg. how much has been raised), and thank you for your generosity.