This donation is organized by Riza, a wife who loves her husband very much. This donation is for Afif, my husband. Afif is a 26-year-old young man who was hit by a drunken intent on robbing (according to witness testimony), but the man lost control at high speed, eventually crashing into my husband who was riding a motorcycle at 40km / h.
The accident occurred on April 28 at 00.30 am when my husband was about to return home after doing his university exam (my husband was still in college).
From the doctor's information at Hasan Sadikin Hospital Bandung, my husband experienced:
1. destruction in the skull part of the forehead (actually most of the forhead is crushed to perforated) skull bones should be replaced titanium
2. destruction in the right and left cheek skull, cheek skull bones should be replaced titanium
3. destruction in the nose, nose collapsed inside
4. Release the upper jaw
5. Lung leakage
6. wound sores
Surgery has been performed and his condition is gettin better. All those fees for that surgeries that have done are very expensive for us, about $ 30,000, and have been paid in part by insurance, since my husband's insurance can not cover all hospital financing.
The robber died, so we could not hold financial accountability.
Until now still needed funds that can not cover insurance for:
1. titanium opening surgery on his forehead for next year because, the titanium is mounted along the forehead to the top of the eye, so, it make the vision shadow in his sighting and his eye's size is unbalanced. The surgery should be done next year as it waits for the skull bone to grow back so that titanium can be removed.
2. nose nerve surgery because until now can not smell
3. surgical reconstruction of the nose is destroyed and collapsed replaced by rib cartilage
According to the doctor's information from the hospital, the cost required for these actions is around $ 5000